Israel and the Palestine conflict: Read the other side of the story

Medeshi Jan 9, 2009
The Israeli /Palestine conflict
My argument with a religious extremist that God has created mankind to live in peace , justice and equality to all and for all and to a certain time until He decides to revoke so has inspired me to write this simple artice . My argument with this certain person last night was confirmation of the ignorant religious extremists and close minded people who believe in death and destruction as a solution to any problem in all parts of the world. People come and go in a way or the other and in some way, the way they have left may be defined as suffering or glory (massacre or martyrdom).
My opponent in the argument was a person who enjoys all the privileges of a citizenship in the United kingdom better than me but , at the same time is not grateful for being given all the privileges of freedom.
I have offered this friend of mine, last night after he sent me a text message about the Gaza massacre, a platform for discussion about the cause of this war. I told him that I don’t support , as a Muslim, aggressors without a justifiable cause and that I am against any war and its support by the current powers of the world . I, also , offered this person to have a glimpse of the other side of the warring parties’ argument about the conflict(I:e Israel ) , but instead the person I was talking to got angry and called me un- Islamic and an infidel . As an elder and a person used to settling conflicts under a tree in accordance to the tradition of the country that I came from ( Somaliland ) I have come to the following conclusion about the current Gaza conflict:

Unless the Palestinian understand that Israel has been here and will go nowhere, then there will be no peace
Unless the Israelis stop using force to get what they want unjustifiably, then they will have no peace
All Muslims should encourage reconciliation between the Palestinians and the Jews as well as between the Muslims and the Christians; otherwise all of us including the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians will endup in a prolonged suffering and self destruction.
We, as Muslims have seen enough of the Israeli killing of the Palestinians , so let us give a chance to the other side of the story and why Israel is fighting the Arabs.
Click here to see and read:
To know more about the Palestine /Israeli conflict, please click on this link
http://fight-terror.tk/


Qaar ka mid ah Ururada Bulshada Rayidka ah oo walaac ka muujiyay mudo dhaafka golayaasha deegaanada

Annaga oo ah Ururada Bulshada Rayidka ah ee Madaxa-banaan waxaanu si wayn uga walaacsanahay